Israeli convoy attacked in Gaza Strip; four soldiers wounded
Four Israeli soldiers were lightly injured Sunday morning when shots were fired at them on the Karni-Netzarim road in the Gaza Strip, causing their jeep to overturn.
Israel Radio reported that an explosive device had been activated near the convoy that the military jeep was accompanying, and that shots were simultaneously fired at the convoy.
The soldiers returned fire but their jeep overturned due to the impact of the explosion, the radio said.
The Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine claimed responsibility for the attack, the radio said.
In a separate incident Saturday night, a powerful explosive device was activated near an Israeli tank in the same area, the radio said.
The tank was lighty damaged, and no injuries were reported.
- Palestinians Hit Israeli Tank in Gaza Strip; Three Israeli Soldiers Killed
- Palestinian boy killed in West Bank, four Israeli soldiers wounded
- Bomb Explosion in Gaza as Settlers Convoy Pass, no Wounded
- Israeli Civilian Lightly Wounded from Bomb Explosion in Gaza
- Gaza Strip: Car bombing attack wounds two Israeli soldiers