Israeli Court Convicts Jordanian Bomber
An Israeli court on Thursday sentenced a Jordanian citizen to 20 years in prison for placing a bomb in a bus in Tel Aviv last December, reported Israel Radio.
Fourteen people were injured in the attack, two of them seriously.
Abdullah Abu Jaber, 27, was convicted of attempted murder, and allegedly confessed to the charges against him.
Israeli officials had claimed that Jaber admitted to being recruited by the Fateh movement in Nablus and to placing the bomb in a bus.
They added that he detonated the explosive device with a mobile phone a short while after he got off the bus – Albawaba.com
- Three years in jail for Jordanians convicted of planning attacks on US, Israeli tourists
- Suspected Tel Aviv bus bomber faces charges in court
- Jordan court convicts 15 men for plans to attack Israeli, US targets
- Reports: Tel Aviv Bomber is a Pro-Hamas Jordanian
- Jordanian in court for 'attempt at suicide attack' in Israel