Israeli Elite Unit Wounds, Kidnaps Wanted Palestinian
Palestinian sources said Wednesday that a force of undercover Israeli troops entered the Palestinian-controlled village of Yatta in the West Bank, injured and kidnapped Fateh activist Issa Dababseh, Israel Radio reported.
The Palestinian official news agency (WAFA) said that Dababseh, 50, was shot in the chest and kidnapped, while his son Ali (17) and another resident Mahmoud Abdul Hadi (54) were rushed to Nasser Hospital in the town.
Dababseh is wanted by Israel for killing an Israeli Dor Driben from the West Bank Jewish settlement of Havat Maon three years ago, said Haaretz, which quoted the report.
- Three Palestinians shot dead; Settlers wound Palestinian boy
- Israel kills two Palestinians in Gaza Strip raid, arrests more than 20 in West Bank; Palestinian dies of wounds in Jenin
- Israel Releases Three Kidnapped Members of Palestine’s Force 17
- West Bank: Israel kills Fatah member
- Israel’s Shin Bet Arrests Top Palestinian Intelligence Official