Israeli Elite Unit Wounds, Kidnaps Wanted Palestinian
Palestinian sources said Wednesday that a force of undercover Israeli troops entered the Palestinian-controlled village of Yatta in the West Bank, injured and kidnapped Fateh activist Issa Dababseh, Israel Radio reported.
The Palestinian official news agency (WAFA) said that Dababseh, 50, was shot in the chest and kidnapped, while his son Ali (17) and another resident Mahmoud Abdul Hadi (54) were rushed to Nasser Hospital in the town.
Dababseh is wanted by Israel for killing an Israeli Dor Driben from the West Bank Jewish settlement of Havat Maon three years ago, said Haaretz, which quoted the report.
- Israeli Warplanes Strike Palestinian Security Targets in Gaza Strip; Commander of Elite Israeli Unit Killed in West Bank
- Three Palestinians killed in Nablus as soldiers of elite Israeli unit refuse to serve in occupied territories
- Israel Assassinates Hamas Activist, Wounds 80 Palestinians in Worst Attacks
- Undercover Israeli Unit Arrests Fateh Activist
- Undercover Israeli Troops Kidnap Force 17 Member in Gaza