Israeli Embassy Guards Kill Two Kenyans
Security guards at the Israeli embassy in Nairobi, Kenya shot and killed two Kenyans on Friday after the men had fired guns in the next-door building, reported Haaretz newspaper, citing Army Radio.
The Kenyans, who were trying to rob the bank in the building adjacent to the embassy, sprayed the area around the bank with bullets, hitting several targets, including the embassy, said the radio.
The guards at the embassy heard the shots and opened fire, killing the two men – Albawaba.com
- Kenyans mourn 151 killed in Shabaab university attack
- Shots fired at Israeli embassy in Athens
- Two Israeli security guards killed in shooting attack as two Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip, Jenin
- Easter marks beginning of national mourning period for murdered Kenyan students
- Gunmen attack South Korean embassy in Libya, kill two