Israeli forces kill Palestinian, another dies of wounds
Israeli troops killed on Sunday morning a Palestinian and wounded three others in the West Bank (WB) City of Nablus. WAFA reported that Israeli soldiers opened heavy fire at a civil car driving on the road between Hawwara town and the Jewish settlement of "Brakha", west the city, killing Jalal Derya 24, of Deir Al-Hatab village, east Nablus and wounding three others. The wounded were taken to Rafedia hospital.
In the meantime, a Palestinian woman named Huda al-Nuri died of wounds she sustained after Israeli bombardment on her house on 5th of August, in the southern of the Gaza Strip, east of Rafah city, medical sources said.
Meanwhile, Israeli troops arrested on Sunday five Palestinians in the West Bank cities of Ramallah, Bethlehem and Jenin.
- Palestinian fighter killed, another wounded in Israeli air strike
- Israeli forces kill three Palestinians in Jenin, Rafah; Palestinian, Chinese workers die in mortar blast
- Italian Journalist Killed By Israeli Fire in Ramallah; Top Force-17 Officer Shot Dead; Israeli Officer Dies of Wounds
- Report: Israeli Forces Kill Palestinian Activist, Wound Another in Nablus
- Another Palestinian dies of injuries from Gaza assault