Israeli forces kill Palestinian in Gaza Strip, arrest at least 16 in West Bank
Israeli soldiers on Monday shot dead a Palestinian man and injured another man in the Gaza Strip.
The two Palestinians were approaching the so-called "security fence" near Kibbutz Nahal Oz, together with three other men, Israel Radio reported.
On Sunday, an 11-year-old boy, Mohammed Hameida, was killed in Dir al-Balah when Israeli troops opened fire on a group of houses, according to Palestinian sources. Another Palestinian, Rami Alian, 22, was killed in a gun battle with Israeli troops between Kissufim and Gush Katif.
Three other Palestinians died Sunday from wounds sustained in earlier Israeli raids.
Elsewhere, Israeli forces continued to make arrests. In Qalqilia, troops detained 12 Palestinians during a wide search campaign, WAFA reported.
In the town of Qabatia, south of the city of Jenin, Israeli forces arrested four Palestinians during a house-to-house search campaign, Palestinian sources reported. (Albawaba.com)
- Three Palestinians killed, boy injured by Israeli forces in Gaza Strip
- Three Palestinians killed; Settler seriously wounded in Gaza Strip
- Israeli troops kill seven Palestinians; Three Israelis wounded in Palestinian attack near Tel Aviv
- 10 Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip, W. Bank; Israeli soldier shot dead
- Israeli troops kill Palestinian in Gaza Strip as two teens die from wounds