Israeli forces kill Palestinian woman in West Bank
Israeli troops Monday morning killed a Palestinian woman during a raid in the West Bank city of Tulkarem, witnesses and medical sources said. According to eyewitnesses, occupation soldiers from surrounded a house where Iyad Abdullah, a senior Islamic Jihad activist, was hiding in and called on its occupants to come out. Then troops opened fire, fatally wounding the woman. She was hit in the head and taken to hospital. Doctors declared her dead.
Palestinian sources said Abdullah was later nabbed by Israeli forces.
Israeli forces arrested 20 Palestinians in raids across the West Bank early Monday.
Israeli heavy artillery also shelled Monday the northern Gaza Strip.
- Islamic Jihad member killed, two Israeli soldiers wounded in West Bank raid as Israeli Air Force targets Gaza Strip
- Palestinian woman killed during Israeli raid in West Bank
- Israeli forces kill six Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- First Palestinian Woman Killed by Israeli Troops in Tulkarem
- At least six Palestinians Killed in West Bank, Gaza Strip as Israeli forces occupy more villages