Israeli forces leave Beit Hanoun after killing nine Palestinians
Israeli occupation forces withdrew to the outskirts of the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Hanoun on Monday. During the Israeli raid, nine Palestinians, including at least one civilian, were killed.
Meanwhile, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine claimed responsibility for the killing Sunday of an Israeli soldier in Gaza Strip.
In the West Bank, a Palestinian man died of a heart attack early Monday in Nablus Balata refugee camp after Israeli soldiers trashed his house, Palestinian medical sources and relatives said.
Mohammad Msemi, 52, was woken up before dawn by soldiers coming to arrest his son Iyad, a member of the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades.
When the soldiers realized the wanted man was not there, they asked his family to get out of the house, the sources said. When Mohammad Msemi went back inside and saw the damage done to his home, he suffered a heart attack and died, they added. (Albawaba.com)
- 10 Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip, W. Bank; Israeli soldier shot dead
- Israeli troops kill five Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza Strip clashes
- Bomb wounds four Israeli troops in Gaza Strip, Two Palestinians shot dead
- Israel kills four Palestinians in Gaza Strip; Houses destroyed in Nablus area
- Islamic Jihad member killed, two Israeli soldiers wounded in West Bank raid as Israeli Air Force targets Gaza Strip