Israeli Forces Storm Village in Tulkarem, Fire Exchanges Reported in West Bank
Israeli forces have stormed the village of Baqa al-Sharqeyyah in the West Bank city of Tulkarem, reported Palestine TV.
The report added that Israeli forces were firing at the defenseless residents.
In the meantime, fire exchange between Israeli troops and Palestinians was reported in different West Bank cities, according to Israel’s radio.
It said armed clashes took place in the Jewish quarter of Hebron, adding that confrontations were also underway in Beit Jala town and near Psgaot settlement near al-Beireh town.
One Palestinian was injured during fire exchange in Jenin, said the radio report.
It added that the situation was calm in Gaza Strip Thursday evening after clashes between Palestinian demonstrators and Israeli troops near Karni junction. At least seven Palestinians were injured as a result.
Two Palestinians were killed in the West Bank, and another died from injuries sustained in clashes with Israeli troops Wednesday – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Exchange of Fire Reported in West Bank, no Injuries
- Israeli troops kill five Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza Strip clashes
- Eleven Palestinians Injured in Clashes with Israeli Forces in Gaza, West Bank
- Five Palestinians Injured in Clashes with Israeli Troops in West Bank
- Death Toll Rises to Nine Palestinians in Clashes with Israeli Troops on Friday