Israeli Killed, Two Injured in Bomb Blast in Gaza
An Israeli was killed on Thursday and two others were injured in a bomb explosion in the Gaza Strip, said reports.
The blast took place in the vicinity of the Kisufim crossing point between Israel and Palestinian Authority autonomous areas, said the Jerusalem Post, citing Army Radio.
Medical crews at the scene are treating the wounded, reportedly civilians, who were working on the security fence, according to the radio.
In the meantime, Palestinian official were quoted by the TV channel as saying that Israeli troops had entered as deep as 200 meters in PA-controlled areas near the place where the bomb explosion took place - Albawaba.com
- Two Israeli Soldiers Killed, Several Injured in Gaza Strip Explosions
- Two Palestinians killed in West Bank; Israel cuts off movement of Palestinians in Gaza Strip
- Israeli Army Orders Palestinians to Clear Liaison Offices, Security Posts in West Bank, Gaza
- Armed Confrontations Renew in Gaza
- Gaza Strip: Palestinian killed by Israeli fire