Israeli missile strike kills Palestinian in Gaza Strip
An Israeli missile strike killed an Islamic Jihad activist and wounded four others in the Gaza Strip on Thursday. An Israeli aircraft fired missiles at a vehicle, which Israel claimed was loaded with rockets or explosives.
Islamic Jihad member Wa'el Nassar, 28, jumped out before the vehicle exploded but he was subsequently killed by another missile, Palestinian sources said.
In the West Bank, occupation troops arrested 17 Palestinians overnight, including six Fatah members and nine Islamic Jihad operatives. Two Hamas members were also nabbed.
Israeli forces raiding Nablus early Thursday came under fire a number of time and Palestinians threw an explosive device at them, Haaretz reported.
- Gaza Strip: Israel resumes assassinations attacks; Two Islamic Jihad men die
- Israel kills 10 Islamic Jihad members in Gaza Strip and West Bank
- Gaza Strip: Three Islamic Jihad members killed by Israeli fire
- Israeli fire kills at least five Palestinians as Fatah strongman quits
- Gaza Strip: Israel assassinates senior Islamic Jihad activist