Israeli Passengers Denied Entry into Iran, Stayed at Airport
Five Israelis on a flight between Vienna to Kuala Lampur spent 24-hours at the Teheran International airport on Monday after Iranian officials denied them entry into the country, reported Israel Radio, cited by The Jerusalem Post newspaper.
The flight landed at the Iranian capital after one of the passengers took ill en route.
The plane’s other 195 passengers and crew were transferred to a nearby hotel for overnight lodgings, while the Israelis were forced to remain at the airport, said the report – Albawaba.com
- Shopping Americans Delay EgyptAir Flight for Six Hours at New York Airport
- Egyptian parliament members demand closure of Israeli airlines offices in Cairo saying it damaged Egypt reputation
- Officially: Emirates Airline Plane Makes Emergency Landing at Aden Airport Due to Engine Problem
- Dubai airport closed after plane accident
- 21 Slightly Hurt as Pakistani Jet Has Minor Accident at Dubai Airport