Israeli Police Arrest PA Minister in Occupied East Jerusalem
Palestinian minister in charge of Jerusalem, Zyad Abu Zyad, was arrested by Israeli police Sunday, said reports.
Zyad was taken from his office in the occupied east Jerusalem, said AFP.
Israeli police said Zyad was being questioned after entering east Jerusalem illegally.
Haaretz newspaper said that he would be released in the “near future” and would be returned to the Palestinian sector after the interrogation – Albawaba.com
- Israeli Police Release PA Minister after Brief Investigation
- Israeli Police Arrest Palestinian with Bomb Near Occupied Jerusalem
- Israeli Police Destroy Palestinian Home in East Jerusalem
- Israeli Security Guard Dies after East Jerusalem Shooting
- Israeli police evict Palestinian families from their houses