Israeli police detain 1,300 Palestinians living in Israel without permits
Israeli Border Police Sunday night arrested 1,300 Palestinians residing in Israel without a permit.
According to Israel Radio, the Palestinians were apprehended along the Green Line, near Jerusalem. The Palestinians were detained and subsequently released to the Palestinian Authority (PA). In addition, the police arrested 19 Israelis suspected of transporting the Palestinians. (Albawaba.com)
- Israel detains 104 Palestinians without permits in southern Israel, arrests 19 in West Bank
- Israeli settler wounded in West Bank; four Palestinians arrested near Jerusalem
- Israel Arrests 10 Palestinians, Including Two Fateh Members, in West Bank
- Israeli Police Round Up 12 Palestinians
- Israeli Police Arrest Four Palestinians for Stone-Throwing at Israeli Vehicles