Israeli Police Dismantle Bomb in Main Tel Aviv Street
The Israeli police dismantled a bomb in Allenby Street in the center of Tel Aviv, which they suspected was laid by Palestinians on “a terror background,” according to Radio Israel on Wednesday evening.
The Allenby Street is the main vain of Tel Aviv.
The radio said the bomb had two kilograms of explosive material.
The police has opened an inquiry into the incident.
On December 28 last year, a bombing attack in the city left 13 injured, and the Israeli security arrested a Jordanian who was allegedly recruited by Fateh's military wing.
A police statement said that Abdullah Abu Jaber had confessed to the attack – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Three Israelis injured in Tel Aviv car bomb blast, criminal motive suspected
- Fateh Denies Involvement in December\'s Tel Aviv Bombing
- At least 10 wounded in Tel Aviv bus boming
- The al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claims responsibility for Tel Aviv bombing attack
- Israeli Police Searching Tel Aviv for Pub Bomber