Israeli Police Round Up 12 Palestinians
Israeli police on Monday arrested 12 Palestinians from the West Bank city of Hebron on charges of illegally residing in the city of Ramle, near Tel Aviv, reported the Jerusalem Post.
The city is a mix of Jewish and Arab residents.
Another 13 Palestinians were detained in a similar sweep on Sunday, said the paper, but did not report where the arrests took place.
Israel has recently launched a crackdown on both illegal Palestinian workers and their employers, making a wave of raids and arrests – Albawaba.com
- Israel detains 104 Palestinians without permits in southern Israel, arrests 19 in West Bank
- Israel arrests over 30 Palestinians in West Bank raids
- Israeli Police Arrest 60 Palestinian Illegal Aliens
- Report: Israeli Police Arrest Three Palestinians in West Bank
- Israeli Police Crack Down on Illegal Palestinian, Jordanian Workers