Israeli Police Round Up 12 Palestinians
Israeli police on Monday arrested 12 Palestinians from the West Bank city of Hebron on charges of illegally residing in the city of Ramle, near Tel Aviv, reported the Jerusalem Post.
The city is a mix of Jewish and Arab residents.
Another 13 Palestinians were detained in a similar sweep on Sunday, said the paper, but did not report where the arrests took place.
Israel has recently launched a crackdown on both illegal Palestinian workers and their employers, making a wave of raids and arrests – Albawaba.com
- Israeli Police Round up 200 Jews, 400 Arabs
- Police Start Rounding Up Jordanians Working Illegally in Israel
- Violence Continues As Zinni Holds Second Round of Talks; EU Leaders Express Support For Independent Palestinian State
- Hundreds of Palestinians detained in major crackdown on illegal workers
- Israel detains 27 Palestinians in post-Tel Aviv crackdown