Israeli Security Forces Arrest Three Palestinians on Incitement Charges
Israeli security forces arrested Wednesday three Palestinians from el-Aroub refugee camp south of the West Bank city of Bethlehem on charges of inciting Palestinians to clash with Israeli troops, reported the Jerusalem Post newspaper.
According to the report, the arrested are also suspected of throwing firebombs and stones at cars on the Jerusalem-Tel-Aviv highway.
Israeli military sources told the paper that more arrests are expected in the case.
Israeli security forces have carried out massive arrest operations in the West Bank and Gaza since the outbreak of the Intifada for alleged charges of incitement and throwing stones and bombs at Israeli targets -- Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israeli Soldiers Detain Nine Palestinians for Alleged Anti-Israeli Attacks
- Israeli Police Arrest Four Palestinians for Stone-Throwing at Israeli Vehicles
- Report: Israeli Police Arrest Three Palestinians in West Bank
- Israeli Army Arrests 14 Members of Hamas, Fateh Leader
- Eleven Palestinians Injured in Clashes with Israeli Forces in Gaza, West Bank