Israeli Security Forces Arrest Three Palestinians on Incitement Charges
Israeli security forces arrested Wednesday three Palestinians from el-Aroub refugee camp south of the West Bank city of Bethlehem on charges of inciting Palestinians to clash with Israeli troops, reported the Jerusalem Post newspaper.
According to the report, the arrested are also suspected of throwing firebombs and stones at cars on the Jerusalem-Tel-Aviv highway.
Israeli military sources told the paper that more arrests are expected in the case.
Israeli security forces have carried out massive arrest operations in the West Bank and Gaza since the outbreak of the Intifada for alleged charges of incitement and throwing stones and bombs at Israeli targets -- Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israel detains 25 Palestinian activists over Facebook posts
- Israeli court jails Palestinian man over Facebook post
- Three Jewish suspects arrested for throwing firebomb in Jerusalem
- Israeli Soldiers Detain Nine Palestinians for Alleged Anti-Israeli Attacks
- Israeli forces arrest three more Druze suspects in ambulance attack case