Israeli security forces detain 12 in overnight raids
Israeli security try to detain a Palestinian protester during a demonstration outside al-Barak building, near al-Aroub Palestinian refugee camp, just north the West Bank town of Hebron on May 30, 2015, against the sale of the building to an Israeli. (AFP/Hazem Bader)
Israeli security forces in the West Bank arrested 12 suspects in overnight raids between Sunday and Monday.
Among the suspects were four members of the Hamas organizations, as well as other individuals allegedly involved in terror related activities as well as violent confrontations aimed at both civilians and security forces.
Those detained in the overnight operations will be interrogated by security forces.
- Israeli forces raid Bethlehem and detain Palestinian lawmakers, Hamas leaders
- Israel detains 12 Palestinians in West Bank raids
- Israeli police detain 57 Palestinians in overnight East Jerusalem raids
- Five ‘security suspects’ detained by IDF in overnight West Bank raids
- Israeli police arrest teenage boy in night-time raid