Israeli Seriously Injured in Drive-by Shooting in Nablus
An Israeli was seriously injured on Sunday when his car came under Palestinian fire near a Jewish settlement in the West Bank city of Nablus, said Haaretz newspaper.
The man, whose identity was not immediately known, was evacuated by helicopter to hospital after the attack near the settlement of Yitzar, added the paper.
Earlier in the day, the paper said that Palestinian forces fired four mortar shells at Israeli military posts in the southern Gaza Strip.
The shelling reportedly originated from Khan Yunis and was aimed at the District Coordination Offices near the Jewish settlement of Neveh Dekalim, said the paper, quoting an online report in Yediot Ahronot's Internet edition.
The paper added that Palestinian gunfire was also reported in Ramallah and Jenin, but there were no reports of injuries or damage – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)