Israeli settler wounded in West Bank; four Palestinians arrested near Jerusalem
An Israeli settler was lightly wounded when Palestinians opened fire on his vehicle as he traveled between the settlements of Sanur and Mevo Dotan near Nablus, Israel Radio reported Monday.
The settler, a resident of Sanur was rushed to hospital.
Earlier, Israel’s Border Police arrested four Palestinians in the village of Abu Dis near Jerusalem Sunday night.
According to Israeli reports, security forces continued to search in the area. The searches are in response to warnings of a potential suicide attack in Jerusalem. (Albawaba.com)
- Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claim responsibility for settler killing as three Palestinians shot dead
- Settler shot dead in West Bank; Israeli forces pull out from Jenin
- Three Palestinians Wounded by Israeli Border Police
- West Bank: Settler killed as Israeli forces continue Nablus raid
- Israeli Member of Security Forces Critically Wounded from Palestinian Fire