Israeli Shot Dead by Palestinians in Ramallah Restaurant
An Israeli man in his 60s was reportedly shot to death by Palestinians in a restaurant near Ramallah, in the northern West Bank, on Thursday, Israel Radio said.
It said that the Israeli, whose identity was not immediately known, went to eat with his Arab friends in a restaurant at Naalin, near Ramallah.
The unidentified Palestinians suddenly entered the restaurant and shot him in the head, it added.
AFP's latest death tally for the Palestinian uprising against 34 years of Israeli military occupation comes out to 13 Arab Israelis, 578 Palestinians, and 155 Israelis, putting the ratio of casualties at around four Palestinians killed for every Israeli loss.
Amnesty International reported early this year that almost 100 Palestinian children had been killed by Israeli soldiers, nearly all in situations where the occupation troops were under no immediate threat – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Italian Journalist Killed By Israeli Fire in Ramallah; Top Force-17 Officer Shot Dead; Israeli Officer Dies of Wounds
- Unidentified Israeli Killed in Ramallah
- Three Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip; Homes of two Palestinian activists destroyed
- At least 11 Palestinians shot dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip; Israeli soldier killed in Ramallah
- Israeli aggressive raid on Ramallah: Four Palestinians, including boy, shot dead, Scores arrested