Israeli snipers kill two Palestinians in Gaza Strip
Israeli snipers shot and killed two Palestinians on Tuesday afternoon in the northern Gaza Strip.
The snipers also wounded three others in the area between Beit Hanun and Beit Lahia around not far from Erez crossing between Israel and the Gaza Strip.
Elsewhere, Palestinian students suffered Tuesday from suffocation after being tear gassed, while three others were arrested by Israeli forces in Hebron City, witnesses said.
Witnesses said that Israeli soldiers broke into the campus of "al-Quds Open University", in Yatta town, lobbed tear gas canisters at students, causing severe cases of suffocation to several students, including females, WAFA reported.
Israeli soldiers held scores of students an interrogated them, witnesses added.
In Dora village of Hebron, occupation soldiers, backed by tanks, moved into the village and arrested Haitham Ghannam 23, together with his brother Mohammed, after storming their house.
Also in Hebron, Israeli soldiers arrested Khader al-Nejmeh 21, of al-Arroub Refugee Camp, after summoning him to "Kfar Etzion" military camp and interrogating him. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Four Palestinians killed in West Bank, Gaza Strip
- Three Palestinians, including child, shot dead as scores arrested by Israeli forces
- Israeli troops kill two Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Palestinian boy wounded, house destroyed
- Islamic Jihad member killed in Gaza Strip, over 30 Palestinians wounded in West Bank