Israeli soldier, Palestinian farmer killed near Gaza
An Israeli soldier was killed and another three soldiers were injured in a bomb attack near Gaza on Tuesday morning.
Sources said the incident happened when anti-tank missiles were fired at Israel Defense Forces (IDF) soldiers near the Kissufim border crossing into the middle part of the Hamas-ruled enclave.
It was the first deadly attack by Palestinian militants since a cease-fire went into effect in the coastal strip 10 days ago.
A Palestinian farmer was reportedly killed in ensuing clashes between the Israeli soldiers and Gaza militants in the area.
- Gaza Strip: Israeli soldier, four Palestinians killed in blasts, clash
- Palestinian fighter, Israeli soldier killed in Gaza border incident
- Two Israeli Soldiers Killed, Several Injured in Gaza Strip Explosions
- Gaza Strip: Three Palestinians die, 13 Israeli soldiers hurt in crossing attack
- Palestinian Sniper Kills Seven Soldiers, Three Settlers Near Ramallah; Israeli Soldier Killed in Gaza; PA Targets Hit