Israeli soldier, Palestinian farmer killed near Gaza
An Israeli soldier was killed and another three soldiers were injured in a bomb attack near Gaza on Tuesday morning.
Sources said the incident happened when anti-tank missiles were fired at Israel Defense Forces (IDF) soldiers near the Kissufim border crossing into the middle part of the Hamas-ruled enclave.
It was the first deadly attack by Palestinian militants since a cease-fire went into effect in the coastal strip 10 days ago.
A Palestinian farmer was reportedly killed in ensuing clashes between the Israeli soldiers and Gaza militants in the area.
- Israeli Soldiers Kill Palestinian Farmer after Two Explosions in Gaza Strip
- Israeli forces open fire at civilians in Gaza
- Israel kills Palestinian farmer
- Israeli killing spree darts between Gaza and West Bank: Today Ramallah teen, yesterday Gazan farmer
- Israeli soldier killed, another injured in Gaza Strip border attack