Israeli Soldiers Detain Nine Palestinians for Alleged Anti-Israeli Attacks
Israeli soldiers detained nine Palestinians on Thursday in two separate incidents, accusing them of conducting hostile activity against Israel, reported Haaretz newspaper.
Three brothers and their cousin were detained by Israeli security forces near the West Bank city of Tulkarem for allegedly engaging in hostile activity against Israeli targets.
According to sources, two of the men are key activists in the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), and the two others are also suspected of "incitement" and organizing resistance operations.
An Israeli security official confirmed the report.
Israeli troops on Thursday arrested five youths from El Khader on charges of throwing stones and hurling firebombs at Israeli vehicles on the Jerusalem-Gush Etzion road. The five were arrested in their homes, in Israeli-controlled territory.
According to the police, the five confessed to the acts and implicated other residents of the village – Albawaba.com
- Israeli Security Forces Arrest Three Palestinians on Incitement Charges
- Israeli Police Arrest Four Palestinians for Stone-Throwing at Israeli Vehicles
- West Bank: Israeli forces assassinate two Palestinian activists
- Israeli Security Forces Arrest Eight Palestinians Reportedly from Fateh
- Report: Israeli Police Arrest Three Palestinians in West Bank