Israeli soldiers kill five Palestinians, including boy and girl, in West Bank, Gaza Strip
Two Hamas activists and a Palestinian girl were killed Tuesday evening when Israeli troops opened gunfire on a car in the West Bank city of Bethlehem.
The troops opened fire on a BMW vehicle in which the two Hamas activists were traveling. Three passers-by were wounded by the gunfire, including the girl, who suffered critical injuries and died on the way to hospital. The two other Palestinians suffered light-to-moderate wounds.
Earlier, a Palestinian boy aged 12 was shot dead by Israeli troops in the northern West Bank town of Jenin, during clashes with stone-throwing Palestinian youths, hospital officials said.
Haqam Nassar was hit in the stomach by a bullet when Israeli troops opened fire on the crowd pelt armoured vehicles with rocks, Palestinian officials said. One other youth aged 15 was shot in the leg.
He was killed a day after another Palestinian child, aged 13, was shot dead in similar circumstances in Jenin.
In the Gaza Strip, an Israeli force spotted late Tuesday two Palestinians near the hothouses in Morag, a Jewish settlement in the Gaza Strip. An Israeli tank fired at the Palestinians and one of them was killed. (Albawaba.com)
- Five Palestinians, including boy, killed in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Israeli soldiers blamed for killing Palestinian boy in West Bank
- 13 Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in Gaza Strip and West Bank
- Palestinian girl killed as Egypt warns Hamas
- Five Palestinians, including girl, killed in West Bank and Gaza Strip