Israeli soldiers kill two Hamas activists in Gaza Strip as Qassam strikes Israeli town
Israeli soldiers killed two Hamas activists near Bureij in the Gaza Strip on Sunday morning, according to Palestinian sources.
The Israeli military said soldiers had opened fire on two figures they spotted "crawling near the border fence", hitting at least one of them.
A statement issued by Hamas said the two men were killed while approaching an Israeli army outpost in order to plant a bomb.
Meanwhile, later Sunday morning, Palestinians fired a Qassam rocket at a town next to Sderot in the southern part of Israel. There were no reported casualties.
- Three Palestinians killed, one Israeli in critical condition
- Israeli troops ”end” Gaza raid as Palestinians fire Qassam rockets on Israeli town
- Gaza Strip: At least five Israeli soldiers killed in Palestinian attack on militay outpost
- Gaza Strip: Four Hamas members, three Israeli soldiers killed
- Gaza Strip: Senior Hamas figure, four other Palestinians dead; Blast kills Israeli soldier