Israeli Tanks Shell Ramallah
By Izzat Ramini
Albawaba.com - Ramallah
Israeli tanks fired heavy artillery shells at the West Bank town of Ramallah. The Israeli tanks that launched the attack were located at the Bizgot Jewish settlement near Tawil Mount in the the city, according to Palestinian security sources.
Al Jazira satellite channel and AFP said four shells were fired at Ramallah. No further details were available on the attack.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israeli Army Shells Nablus, Beireh, Exchanges Fire with Palestinians in Ramallah
- Israeli Tanks Shell PA Buildings in Ramallah in Retaliation for Settler’s Killing
- Israeli shelling in West Bank Injure Three Palestinians, Damage Houses
- Palestinian Killed in Israeli Attack on Rafah
- Israeli Forces Storm Aqsa Mosque, Bombard Palestinian Cities