Israeli Troops Arrest 11 Palestinians Near Jerusalem
Israeli troops on Wednesday arrested 11 Palestinians in a village northeastern of occupied Jerusalem, reported the official Palestinian news agency, WAFA.
Witnesses told the agency that the occupation troops entered Hizma village and searched for the Palestinians.
More than one thousand Palestinians have been arrested in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip since the start of the Intifada for allegations of carrying out anti-Israeli attacks – Albawaba.com
- Israeli Security Forces Arrest Eight Palestinians Reportedly from Fateh
- Israeli Army Detains Three Palestinians in West Bank
- Israeli Troops Detain Three Palestinian Brothers near Nablus
- Palestinian Officer Dies of Injuries, Israeli Troops Arrest Four Palestinians
- Israeli Commandos Abduct Islamic Jihad Activist in Bethlehem