Israeli troops kill Fatah member in West Bank
Israeli troops shot dead a Palestinian in a raid on a refugee camp near the West Bank city of Nablus on Thursday. The victim, Ibrahim Samiri, was identified as a member of the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades.
Palestinian sources said the Israeli forces arrested two Palestinians in the raid. Eyewitnesses told WAFA that Israeli soldiers backed by armoured vehicles and jeeps thrust into Balata refugee camp and Al-Sikka street area, breaking into houses and causing a state of fear among them. They added that Israeli soldiers arrested Tha'ar Mansur 25, and other unknown man, leading them into an unknown place.
Meanwhile, Israeli soldiers broke into the essential school of Bedros village, east of Ramallah city. Teachers told WAFA that Israeli soldiers broke the classrooms and launched an all-out search campaign among them.
Also Thursday, Israeli soldiers arrested a Hamas member in Hebron.
- West Bank: Israel kills Fatah member
- Israeli troops arrest senior member of Fatah
- West Bank: Israeli forces kill Fatah member
- Hamas member dies in car blast as Israeli troops kill six Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza Strip
- Islamic Jihad member killed, two Israeli soldiers wounded in West Bank raid as Israeli Air Force targets Gaza Strip