Israeli troops kill Palestinian girl; Two Palestinians die in Gaza Strip blast
Israeli troops killed a Palestinian girl and wounded three others Friday in the West Bank village of Yamoun, northeast of Jenin. The girl, Akaber Abd al Rahman Zidan, 8, was hit by shots fired at a Palestinian cab approaching a roadblock. According to the AP, Abdul Rahman Zaed said his daughter was in the car with her uncle, who he said was shot in the head and arrested.
Earlier Friday, Palestinian security sources reported exchanges of fire between occupation troops and Palestinian fighters in the village.
Elsewhere, two Palestinians died and three were wounded in a blast in northern Gaza Strip on Friday, Palestinian security sources said. They conveyed initial indications suggested the explosion took place while the men were preparing an explosive device.
- Israeli forces kill six Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Six Palestinians, Israeli soldier killed in Gaza Strip, Hebron
- Palestinian killed by Israeli fire in West Bank another die in Gaza Strip clash
- Three Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip; Israeli raid on Jenin ends
- Gaza Strip: One Palestinian killed in blast; Activists resist PA arrests