Israeli Troops Kill Palestinian Teenager in West Bank
Israeli troops shot dead a Palestinian teenager during clashes in the village of Teqoa near Bethlehem on Thursday, medical officials said.
Walid Mohammed Ahmed al-Badan, 19, died after he was shot in the chest, while at least two others were also injured by live ammunition.
He was the first Palestinian to be shot and killed in clashes since Tuesday. His death brought the total number of people killed since a Palestinian revolt began on September to 294.
Also close to Bethlehem, a Palestinian child was killed Thursday near the village of Husan in a hit-and-run incident that residents said was a deliberate act by a Jewish settler.
Clashes broke out there with soldiers after the incident -- BETHLEHEM, West Bank (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Palestinian child shot in West Bank by Israeli troops
- Palestinian teenager killed in Israeli army operation
- Palestinian Child Killed in Hit-And-Run Incident Blamed on Settler
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian teenager in West Bank
- Palestinian teenager killed in Gaza by Israeli shellfire as troops enter Nablus