Israeli troops kill Palestinian in West Bank, raid Gaza Strip
Israeli troops shot dead a Palestinian fighter, who attacked a military unit conducting searches in the occupied West Bank on Sunday, the Israeli army and witnesses said.
Witnesses told Reuters the gunman, from al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, was shot in Balata, a refugee camp near the Palestinian-ruled city of Nablus. Two other members of al-Aqsa were injured.
Meanwhile, some 30 Israeli army tanks and armored vehicles rolled on Saturday night into eastern Beit Hanoun town in northern Gaza Strip, witnesses and security sources reported. The witnesses said that the Israeli army vehicles incurred on Friday night into northern Gaza Strip, and expanded its incursion on Saturday night.
The incursion was followed by intensive gunfire.
- Israel kills six Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Israeli tanks move into northern Gaza Strip as three Palestinians dead
- Three Palestinian fighters shot dead in Gaza Strip as Israeli forces raid Nablus
- Palestinian shot in W.Bank as Israel continues Gaza Strip raids
- Israeli troops kill five Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza Strip clashes