Israeli troops kill six Palestinians in Gaza Strip, West Bank
At least six Palestinians were killed early Thursday in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.
Four Palestinians were killed and eight others were wounded in the early hours of Thursday during an Israeli incursion in the Rafah refugee camp in the Gaza Strip, Gaza doctors said. Occupation troops left Rafah shortly after dawn.
In the West Bank city of Qalqilyah, witnesses said that a 14-year-old boy was shot dead by Israeli troops firing from jeeps as he stood outside his home.
Also in the West Bank, Israeli troops in Nablus killed a Hamas activist during an attempt to arrest him. Two soldiers were wounded in the incident.
In Gaza, three unarmed civilians were killed by a missile fired from one of the helicopters accompanying some 25 Israeli tanks and bulldozers, while a 24-year-old was killed an exchange of fire with troops.
Four occupation soldiers were lightly wounded when a tank overturned after an explosive device detonated beneath it.
- Israeli troops kill six Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Israeli Troops Kill Six Palestinians in Span of Hours
- At least six Palestinians, one Israeli soldier killed in Rafah, West Bank
- Hamas member dies in car blast as Israeli troops kill six Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza Strip
- At least six Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in Gaza Strip and West Bank