Israeli troops kill three Palestinians in Gaza Strip
The Israeli Army said on Saturday its troops foiled an attempted attack close to the "Rafiah Yam" settlement in the southern Gaza Strip late Friday, killing two Palestinians, Army Radio reported.
In the incident late Friday, occupation soldiers at a post adjacent to the settlement opened fire on a group of Palestinians spotted while preparing to fire an anti-tank missile, the Israeli report said.
At least two Palestinians were killed.
Also on Friday night, occupation forces shot at four armed Palestinians who approached a crossing in the southern Gaza Strip, killing one. (albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Within two days: At least 12 Palestinians killed by Israeli fire
- Two Israeli soldiers wounded in Gaza Strip as six Palestinian houses demolished
- Seven Palestinians, two Israelis killed in West Bank and Gaza Strip clashes
- Five Palestinians shot dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Israeli soldiers kill at least three Palestinian fighters in Gaza Strip