Israeli troops kill three Palestinians in Gaza Strip
The Israeli Army said on Saturday its troops foiled an attempted attack close to the "Rafiah Yam" settlement in the southern Gaza Strip late Friday, killing two Palestinians, Army Radio reported.
In the incident late Friday, occupation soldiers at a post adjacent to the settlement opened fire on a group of Palestinians spotted while preparing to fire an anti-tank missile, the Israeli report said.
At least two Palestinians were killed.
Also on Friday night, occupation forces shot at four armed Palestinians who approached a crossing in the southern Gaza Strip, killing one. (albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israeli Troops Kill Three Palestinians in Fierce Clashes in Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip: Israel kills three Palestinians as three wounded in internal Palestinian clash
- Three Palestinians killed in Gaza by Israeli troops
- Israeli troops kill three Palestinians in Gaza Strip, demolish house in Nablus
- Israeli troops kill three Palestinians in Hebron, one in Gaza Strip