Israeli troops kill three unarmed Palestinians in Gaza Strip
Israeli troops killed Monday three Palestinian civilians in Johr al-Deek area, east of Gaza City, according to security sources and witnesses, cited by WAFA.
Security sources said that three unidentified civilians were killed when Israeli tanks, stationed near Johr al-Deek, opened heavy machinegun fire at them.
The three men, all aged 19, were apparently hit by Israeli tank fire near the settlement of Netzarim late Sunday, the officials said. The three came from Dir-al-Balah refugee camp, one official said.
The bodies were recovered Monday by Palestinian medics, who said the men were unarmed.
In the West Bank, Israeli troops north of Ramallah on Sunday night razed the house of Hamas member Falah Shehade, Israel Radio reported Monday.
Occupation troops also arrested 13 Palestinians in the West Bank overnight, the report added.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israeli fire kills four unarmed civilians in Gaza Strip, Curfew imposed on Jenin
- Unarmed Palestinian killed by Israeli troops
- Israel kills five unarmed Palestinians, one PFLP activist in Gaza Strip
- Three Palestinians killed in Gaza by Israeli troops
- Israeli troops kill six Palestinians in Gaza Strip, West Bank