Israeli troops kill two Palestinians in Gaza Strip
Two Palestinians were shot dead early Wednesday morning when they were spotted crawling toward an Israeli outpost in the Gaza Strip.
Occupation troops spotted three men approaching the outpost near the Neveh Dekalim settlement around 3 A.M. (local time). The soldiers opened fire and killed two men.
Soldiers combing the area after daybreak found two bodies and were conducting further searches to see whether the third person had been hit.
Also early Wednesday morning, Israeli forces nabbed seven Palestinians in the West Bank. Among those arrested was a Fatah member, who was abducted in Nablus, and a Tanzim activist, who was arrested in a village west of Ramallah.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israeli fire kills four unarmed civilians in Gaza Strip, Curfew imposed on Jenin
- Israeli troops kill six Palestinians in Gaza Strip, West Bank
- Two Palestinians shot dead in West Bank
- Islamic Jihad member killed in Gaza Strip, over 30 Palestinians wounded in West Bank
- Three Palestinian fighters shot dead in Gaza Strip as Israeli forces raid Nablus