Israeli troops wound Palestinian child as six houses destroyed in Rafah
Israeli occupation troops wounded Saturday a Palestinian child in the West Bank city of Hebron and arrested a man in Bethlehem, Palestinian medical sources and witnesses said.
Medics at “al-Khalil Hospital” in Hebron said that the a 12-year-old child was shot with a live bullet in the leg when Israeli soldiers opened fire on houses in Beit Awwa village in Hebron area.
Meanwhile, Israeli soldiers arrested Ahmed Khalawy, 30, after besieging his house for several hours, witnesses told WAFA.
In the Gaza Strip, Israeli forces demolished early Saturday six houses in Rafah, Palestinian security sources said.
They reported that several Israeli military vehicles and bulldozers rolled into al-Sho’oth area and knocked down six Palestinian-owned houses. Israeli bulldozers also leveled several houses which had been recently destroyed. (albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Palestinian girl dies of wounds as house destroyed in West Bank
- Palestinian shot dead in Rafah as more houses destroyed
- Two Palestinians, Israeli soldier wounded; more houses destroyed in Gaza Strip
- 28 Palestinians wounded as house demolished in Rafah
- At least six Palestinians, one Israeli soldier killed in Rafah, West Bank