Israeli undercover units kill three Palestinians in Jenin
Israeli undercover units killed Saturday three Palestinians in the West Bank city of Jenin, Palestinian medical sources said. They affirmed that Kamal al-Tubassi, Mohammed 'Azoqa and Sa'eed Hardan were instantly killed when Israeli undercover units opened fire at them.
The sources added that al-Jazeera reporter, 'Ali al-Samhoodi and Reuters photographer were also wounded in the attack.
Israeli undercover units infiltrated into the city of Jenin and shot dead three citizens near the municipality, witnesses told WAFA. They added that 25 Israeli tanks backed stormed Saturday into Jenin City and opened fire at civilians, killing the three and wounding the two journalists. On its part, Israel said the three were "wanted" Islamic Jihad activists.
Elsewhere, six Palestinians, including a wounded one, were arrested Saturday by Israeli forces in the city of Nablus, Palestinian security sources and witnesses said.
Security sources said that Israeli soldiers arrested the six in two separate raids on Nablus. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Qassam-2 Rocket Fired; Islamic Jihad: Our Fighters Killed Chief of Israeli Elite Unit; Demonstrators Stone Arafat Office
- Undercover Israeli Unit Arrests Fateh Activist
- Copter attack injures three in Gaza as Israeli forces kill Palestinian in Nablus
- Undercover Israeli forces arrest shot, beaten Palestinians
- Israel kills two Palestinians in Gaza Strip raid, arrests more than 20 in West Bank; Palestinian dies of wounds in Jenin