Israeli extremists attack Christian cleric in West Bank
Extremist Jewish settlers assaulted a Christian cleric while he was traveling back to from Bethlehem to his church in the village of Aboud in northwest Ramallah on Sunday.
Locals told Ma’an that bishop Abud Atallah Issawi and another priest were traveling in a private car on the main road near the village of Deir Abu Mashal when a group of settlers attacked them with stones and steel bars.
The pastor managed to speed away, and he eventually took a bypass route to his church.
The car sustained major damage, but the priests were not hurt, locals said.
- Israeli extremists vandalize church ahead of pope visit
- Jewish extremists vandalize Palestinian Christian village in "price tag" attack
- Jewish extremists set fire to Palestinian mosque in another "price tag" attack
- Israeli Officer Files Complaint After Alleged Attack by Hebron Settlers
- At Least Three Palestinians Killed, Several Injured in the West Bank