Istanbul blast kills two people
Two people on Thursday morning were killed and at least seven wounded in a blast at Istanbul the Anatolian News Agency reported. Istanbul Governor, Muammer Guler ruled out the possibility of connection between this incident and terrorism, saying "the explosion stemmed from gas compression."
- Blasts rock Istanbul hotels, gas plant; two killed
- Bush, Blair use Turkey blasts to justify Iraq occupation as 10 people killed by US fire north of Baghdad
- Two buildings collapses in Istanbul: Six people killed
- Two Killed in Gas Explosion in Iran
- Attacks on Istanbul synagogues: At least 24 killed, more than 250 wounded, Al Qaeda blamed