Ituran Location and Control Ltd: Notice of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
To the shareholders of Ituran Location and Control Ltd. (NASDAQ:
ITRN): The annual general meeting of shareholders of Ituran Location and
Control Ltd. (the "Company") will be held at the Company's headquarters
located at 3 Hashikma Street, Azour, Israel, on January 21, 2010, at 2 p.m.
for the following purposes:
(1) To receive and discuss the audited Consolidated Financial
Statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2008.
(2) To renew the appointment of the firm of Fahn Kanne & co.
(a member firm of Grant Thornton international) as the Company's
independent auditors for the year ending December 31, 2009 and until
the Company's next annual general meeting and authorize the Audit
Committee of the Company to determine their remuneration.
(3) To re-elect the following persons to serve as directors
for additional period until third succeeding Annual meeting
thereafter: Izzy Sheratzky, Gil Sheratzky ,Zeev Koren.
Only shareholders of record on December 14, 2009 are entitled
to receive notice of and vote at the Annual Meeting.
- Ituran Location and Control Ltd Announces a Doubling of the Dividend Issuance Policy
- RE: Deyaar Annual General Meeting
- Ellomay Capital Announces 2009 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Ituran Location and Control Ltd. Presents Results for the Third Quarter of 2009
- Radcom Calls 2009 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders