Jack Nicholson, Lara Flynn Boyle End Romance
Actors Jack Nicholson and Lara Flynn Boyle have ended their year-long romance, reported the syndicated television show "Access Hollywood.”
A source close to Nicholson told the program that the couple, who went public with their romance at last year's Emmys and spent a romantic and cuddle-filled St. Tropez vacation together last August, parted ways over disagreements about their futures. Nicholson, 63, was apparently bothered by a recent magazine article hinting that Boyle, 30, wanted to marry him, the show said.
However, the relationship seemed destined to end up on the alter, since Nicholson had doted over the young Boyle in public at various occasions.
The Access Hollywood source added that Nicholson's closest friends did not approve of or understand his relationship, which further strained his ties with Boyle, whose credits include a starring role in "The Practice'' television series as well as a host of feature films.
Spokesmen for Nicholson and Boyle were unavailable for comment Friday – Albawaba.com.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Could It Be Love For Jack Nicholson and Lara Flynn Boyle
- Lara Settles for 'Not Bad' Jack
- Lara Flynn Boyle left Jack Nicholson for Bruce Willis?!
- What did Jack Nicholson’s mother tell him on her deathbed?
- Second interparliamentary meeting between the European Parliament delegation for relations with Iraq and the Iraqi Council of Representatives EU Frie