Jacky’s Electronics rewards their Facebook Fans with an iPad
Dubbed as – ‘What would you do to win an iPad at Jacky’s?’ – Facebook users must submit a comment or video on what they would do after winning the iPad. Fans are encouraged to post their entries to the Competition tab on www.facebook.com/jackysuae, from 18th to 25th April, 2010.
The grand prize winner will receive a brand new 16GB iPad, while second and third runner-ups will get an iPod Touch and an iPod Nano respectively.
All winners will be announced on 27th April with an awarding ceremony at the Jacky’s Electronics outlet in The Dubai Mall.
“At Jacky’s, our customers has always been our priority and we have to constantly think of ways to personally connect with them. With iPad taking the entire world by storm, we would like to reward our loyal customers with the chance to be amongst the earliest proud iPad owner in the UAE. Considering the fact that most iPad users probably use Facebook, we are able to directly engage people, get their feedback and update them about the latest products in the market. It is all about having a two way stream of communication with our customers just as we do on other social media platforms like Twitter where we have been fairly active as well,” said Ashish Panjabi, Chief Operating Officer, Jacky’s Group of Companies.
- Eton Institute Announces the Winner of Apple iPad for April!
- Graphic Designer wins an iPad from Jacky’s Electronics
- Dubai Resident Wins Jacky’s Video Gaga Facebook Competition
- Jacky’s Electronics’ holds Video Gaga competition for Facebook fans
- Jacky’s Electronics and AMD to give away prize of PC with VISION Technology via Facebook