Japan Grants Morocco $3.6m for Water Supply
The Japanese government has donated Morocco 3.6 million dollars to carry out a drinking water supply in Moroccan southern rural regions, reported the official MAP news agency on Saturday.
The project is set to benefit around 57,259 people in 137 localities.
Japan has disbursed an estimated $ 1.69 million for various drinking water projects – Albawaba.com
- Japanese Embassy grants MD 800,000 for young Moroccan students
- Japan Extends Grant of $109,000 to Rural Social Projects in Morocco
- Japan grants Jordan $6.6 million to develop water pollution monitoring system
- Japan provides two grants for Egyptian water projects
- Japan grants Egypt $66 million to expand electricity capacity