Japan, Iran to Cooperate in Energy Sector
Japan’s Ministry of International Trade and Industries (MIT) will cooperate in Iran's energy sector, the Japanese paper Yomiuri wrote on Friday, quoted by Iran Daily.
According to Yomiuri, MITL will provide facilities for training Iranians in Iran and Japan.
It added that Japan intends to cooperate in reducing air pollution in Tehran by promoting the use of gas-powered cars.
Reformist Iranian parliament is seeking to modernize the country’s economic law to give room for foreign investment, particularly in the energy sector – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Iranian Poster Exhibition Underway in Japan
- Japan Bank for International Cooperation opens office in the Dubai International Financial Centre
- Reliable aid: Japan to provide $360 million to Egypt's energy, infrastructure and technology sectors
- Iran, Japan Reach Oil Agreement Despite US Opposition
- UAE seeks to invest in Yemen's energy sector