Japanese special envoy to visit Jordan, Syria, Turkey for talks
A Japanese Prime Minister special envoy is expected to arrive in Amman Monday for a working visit to discuss the Iraqi situation with a number of Jordanian officials, it was announced in Amman Saturday, according to KUNA.
In addition, the envoy, deputy Foreign Minister Tuchimi Tso is due to pay a visit to both Syria and Turkey.
An official Jordanian statement said the envoy would review the regional developments and the Iraqi file in wake of Baghdad's acceptance of UN Security Council resolution 1441. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Jordanian Deputy King receives Japanese envoy for talks
- UN's special envoy for children in Syria
- Japanese special envoy visits Iran for talks on Iraq
- Angelina Jolie teams up with UK Baroness Anelay to help prevent sexual violence in Iraq, Syria
- Iraqi Envoy Arrives in Syria; Jordanian King Warns Against Attack on Iraq