Jazeera Airways makes services more accessible, opening five dedicated sales shops across Kuwait
Jazeera Airways (KSE: Jazeera, Bloomberg: Jazeera KK, Reuters: JAZK.KW) announced today the opening of five Jazeera Airways sales shops across the country, bringing the total of Jazeera Airways shops open across the airline’s network to seven.
The openings in Kuwait follow from the dedicated Jazeera Airways sales shop opened at the House of Travel in Manama, Bahrain earlier this month, and the sales shop opened in Lebanon in 2008.
Jazeera Airways’ CCO, Steven Greenway commented; “While the opening of five new shops in such a short space of time is an achievement in itself, what we consider to be our real success is the fact that we are making our Jazeera service much more accessible to people right in the heart of their local communities - across the region and our network.
“Aside from our existing internet and call centre options for booking; passengers can find the best travel deal this summer and throughout the year, and choose from a range of other services including insurance and car hire - from the convenience of their local sales shop. What’s more, we will be opening further Jazeera Airways shops later this year, giving passengers across the entire region even more convenience with Jazeera.”
- Jazeera Airways launch flexible travel option with new ‘Jazeera Freedom’ fare
- Jazeera Airways launches daily Happy Hour online fares from just 3 KD!
- Jazeera Airways turns up the heat with hot fares for summer
- Jazeera Airways launch Jazeera Light with celebratory 15KD
- Jazeera Airways helps the Gulf fly again with an exclusive 10 KD offer!