Jeddah to host International Motor Show
Jeddah will host the “Saudi International Motor Show 2005” from 13 to 18 November at the Jeddah International Exhibition & Convention Center. <i>Arab News</i> reports that the Show will feature the latest models of cars and their accessories. The show will be the showcase of the specially modified cars suiting the personal tastes of car-buffs and enthusiasts. The program of the Show includes a part titled “Auto care,” which is the after-market showcase for spare parts, garage equipment, gadgets and trade services related to the automotive industry. The highlights of the exhibition include media zone, live action zones and family zones featuring radio-controlled cars and motor sports events.
- kia motors saudi arabia celebrates sponsorship of euro2008 competition in spectacular fanfare
- One sweet SUV: Saudi International Motor Show in Jeddah this week!
- Camry 2012 and ft-86 shine at 33rd Saudi International Motor Show
- Honda offers glimpse to its new range of cars and motorcycles At Jeddah International Motor Show
- Volkswagen to showcase new models at the Jeddah International Motor Show