Jeddah to host International Motor Show
Jeddah will host the “Saudi International Motor Show 2005” from 13 to 18 November at the Jeddah International Exhibition & Convention Center. <i>Arab News</i> reports that the Show will feature the latest models of cars and their accessories. The show will be the showcase of the specially modified cars suiting the personal tastes of car-buffs and enthusiasts. The program of the Show includes a part titled “Auto care,” which is the after-market showcase for spare parts, garage equipment, gadgets and trade services related to the automotive industry. The highlights of the exhibition include media zone, live action zones and family zones featuring radio-controlled cars and motor sports events.
- Saudi continues to offer lucrative prospects in SAR 9 billion market for automobile accessories, repair, after-sales service
- The Official Qatar Motor Show Website Goes Live
- Riyadh Motor Show 2010, Saudi Autoshop 2010 kick off
- Qatar gets on the International track with the Qatar Motor Show in its first edition
- Outdoor adventure Dubai joins forces with Dubai international motor show to create mega visitor experience