Jeroen van der Veer will continue to serve as the Shell's CEO until June 30, 2009
Royal Dutch Shell plc, a leading player in the global energy and petrochemicals industry, has announced that the company's Chief Executive Officer Jeroen van der Veer will continue to serve as the Shell's CEO until June 30, 2009.
Jorma Ollila, Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell, said, "There has been great progress in our company in recent years. Jeroen's decision today provides clarity, and I am pleased that he will stay on longer, providing valuable continuity and leadership in Shell over the next years."
Van der Veer says "I am keen to further progress our delivery and growth agenda”
About Royal Dutch Shell plc
Royal Dutch Shell plc is incorporated in England and Wales, has its headquarters in The Hague and is listed on the London, Amsterdam, and New York stock exchanges. Shell companies have operations in more than 145 countries with businesses including oil and gas exploration and production; production and marketing of Liquefied Natural Gas and Gas to Liquids; manufacturing, marketing and shipping of oil products and chemicals and renewable energy projects including wind and solar power. For further information, visit http://www.shell.com
- Shell officials to promote workplace learning program at GetEnergy 2007
- Shell celebrates 100 yearsof operations with reaffirmed commitment to energychallenge
- Endesa Buys Dutch Energy Firm for 1.15 Billion Euros
- EPC Contract Awarded for two major LNG Projects –Qatar Petroleum, ConocoPhillips and Royal Dutch Shell in multi-billion dollar agreement
- Qatar Petroleum and Shell announce formation of the Qatargas 4 joint venture company