'Jet Aviation' Plans to Operate in Dubai
The business aviation services company, Jet Aviation, plans to enter Dubai as part of its expansion in the Middle East, reported Gulf News.
The company currently has a base only in Saudi Arabia with 120 aircraft operating there, said the daily.
"We are monitoring Dubai to see how the business is growing. Dubai holds the largest potential for our next operation in the Middle East," Norbert Ehrich, vice-president and general manager of Jet Aviation in Saudi Arabia told the paper – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- growing stronger in the middle east
- Mideast aviation fuel business continues to boom says Air BP
- zas z-aviation services selects the spn
- Elite Jets – Dubai and Jet Aviation - Switzerland form strategic partnership to provide aircraft management and charter services in the Middle East
- Announcing Bombardier Business Aircraft as Silver Sponsors for MEBAC 2010